- Pater 20%, Filius 54%, Spiritus 9%, Alfa 10%, Stonemasons 8%.
- Trinitas and Omega are absent. Maria is almost absent. Trinitarized Saint Andrew’s Cross, Pater, and Alfa predominate.
- Pater has absolute predominance followed by Alfa, in Apse.
- Saint Andrew's Cross has absolute predominance on Nave Walls.
- This Templar Church was for sale on September 23, 2008.
- Trinitarized Saint Andrew’s Cross has a line leaving the central vertex and suggests a double-edged ax. Alpha formed by an angle with a crossing line.
- P extends two horizontal lines from the points where the semicircle joins the vertical line. The construction is of rough stone difficult to polish.