- Filius 26%, Omega 40%, Heaven's Door 24%, Crosier 7%.
- Pater, Spiritus, and Alfa are absent. Omega, Greek Cross, and Heaven's Door predominate.
- In Apse predominates the same signs as in the total.
- On the Nave Walls (first tranches of the Nave), it predominates the same signs as in the total.
- In the western part of the Nave, there is no sign.
- It has two construction phases.The King of Navarre Sancho VI the Wise in 1161 founded Triviño(1st phase).The war against King Alfonso VIII of Castile paralyzed the works that continued later or with fewer means (2nd phase).
- There is an inscription "In the name of Jesus Christ it was built this temple in era millesima CC” which would correspond to the year 1162.
- It is a beautiful church located in a small plateau that makes it stand out.