- Trinitas 5%, Pater7%, Filius 4%, Spiritus 20%, Alfa 4%, Ecclesia 54%, Stonemasons 6%.
- Filius has low presence. Pater has high presence inside, and Spiritus outside.
- Ecclesia predominates in all areas with 54% of all signs.
- It is an eleventh century church, Ecclesia Cluniacensis, Cluny period.
- It has a very beautiful aesthetics by its magnificent proportions. The controversial restoration of the late nineteenth century was honest enough to mark the restored areas, which have allowed us working with the signs of the original walls.