- Trinitas 11%, Filius 32%, Omega 11%, Stonemasons 42%, Power 3%.
- Spiritus, Alfa, and Maria, they are absent. Pater is almost absent. Square, Latin Cross, Greek Cross, and Omega predominate.
- The same signs as in the total, they predominate in the Apse.
- The same signs as in the total, they predominate on the Nave Walls.
- It is a very nice church with good signs. Omega has the shape of boat anchor as the omega in its Chrismon. The inscription on the lintel of the western door: ""PORTA PER HANC CELI FIT PER VIA QUIQUE FIDELI" (by this, the gate of heaven is open to any faithful).
- The first visit was a few days after the death of the owner of the farm. He was a man who loved the Romanesque, restored this magnificent church and facilitated the visit and the study of those approached for his property. I am grateful by the spirit of collaboration and in particular to the guard at the farm, Rafael.