- Trinitas 21%, Pater 4%, Filius 21%, Spiritus 8%, Alfa 15%, Omega 2%, Stonemasons 6%, Earth 6%, Power 4%, Temptation 3%, Weapons 6%.
- Maria is absent. Alfa, Triangle, and Cross pattée predominate.
- Triangle, Alfa, and Trinitas predominate in the Columns.
- Ihesus, Cross pattée, and Alfa predominate on the West Wall.
- It is impressive to see the new and the old church "twinned". It built the
new church with the stones of the old one destroying part of it. They finished the money, and for this reason the Naves, the cloister, the West door and the chapel of Saint Paul exists till today.
-Plasencia reconquered against the Almohads after the battle of Navas de Tolosa 1212 and partially transferred to military orders.