- Pater 13%, Filius 25%, Spiritus 23%, Stonemasons 12%, Heaven 24%, Temptation 2%.
- Maria is absent. Trinitas is almost absent. Heaven, Spiritus, and Filius, they predominate.
- Heaven, Spiritus, and Filius predominate in the Apse.
- Heaven and Spiritus predominate in Transept.
- Pater, Heaven, and Spiritus predominate on the Walls Nave.
- It is a female monastery where the daughters of Monterroso family professed. It donated to the Military Order of Santiago in 1184. Construction completed in the early XIII. There is an inscription with 1224. The signs profile looks very Cluny.
- I am grateful to the enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide Elena.